Monday 14 April 2014

PRESENT - UOVII Wave One Orders Shipping Update

Can I start by just saying THANK YOU to each and every one of you who placed an order with me for the UOVII Wave One Debut Release figures!
So far, it's been a great debut and I'm overwhelmed by the support guys. Thanks everyone!

All current orders placed before the time of this update have been shipped! Phew.
It should be a crime to pay the price they're charge for shipping these days...

All orders should be arriving in the next 6-10 days, here's hoping you get them sooner.
By now you should all have received a shipping confirmation email from storenvy, but if you haven't then get in touch with me and I'll find out why.

Also, keep an eye on the Little Rubber Guys UOVII thread for some fun UOVII news soon, and as always I'm happy to answer any questions anyone may have there too.


There's still a few more of each figure left in the store so if anyone is still wanting to pick up some.

Thanks again everyone for supporting UOVII! It's been a lot of fun. :)


MM.

No comments:

Post a Comment