Sunday 27 April 2014

PRESENT - UOVII:CD Wave One Debut Release SOLD OUT!

That's it! UOVII Wave One Debut Release figures are all gone!

BIG thanks for everyone who jumped onboard to make this debut release a success, but also a whole lot of fun!! It's been a blast, and I'm stoked to see many of you are getting your orders now.

Also, a HUGE thanks to my two amigos, Eric & Jimmy. Without their amazing accomplishment that was Universe of Violence, I would never have had the opportunity to continue the legacy and make awesome little toys! Eric has done an incredible job casting up these babies, I'm sure you'll agree.

Stay tuned to my blog and the current UOVII thread over at Little Rubber Guys forum for any new updates on future releases. There's been question of a resin release which I'm looking into now, but it's definitely something I'd like to see happen even if only for a small run. Wave One figures, Satyrant & Venus Maneater are still due to have a standard release sometime in the coming months but more news on that as it happens. Right now I'm still working on the sculpts for Wave Two.

Don't forget, the UOVII photo contest is open NOW at Little Rubber Guys forum, so why not check it out? There's some cool freebies up for grabs for anyone who submits the winning pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment